Saturday, February 3, 2007

Cosmorgasmic

Linni, this is especially for you (something tells me you'll appreciate this the most):



When Richie and I tried to mix Cosmopolitans on our own it was simply disgusting. I thougt I just didn't like Cosmos. BUT NO! We just didn't do it properly - this one was HEAVEN. Sweet and - for some reason - very rasberryish (usually it's cranberry, isn't it?). And notice how perfectly the little napkin matches the drink! And the perfect little starfruit! Totally worth the 6 Euros.
Mal, when you get here, I'll take you there. Ela works at that place.

7 comments:

Linni said...

oh my god, what a gorgeous image! i could stare at that all day.

Korlin said...

I know! I consider having it as my desktop picture... :)

Elk Warrior said...

That's pretty damn impressive. tell ela i'll be expecting some amazing rum drink while i'm there.

Korlin said...

Hehe, she doesn't mix them herself - but they've got pretty amazing cocktails there. Don't worry, we'll do aaaall that stuff :)
Perfect - this will directly go to my "What-to-do-when-amazing-kids-visit-me"-list:
Cocktail party. Literally.

mal said...

wow. how much exactly 6 euros? more or less than 6 dollars.
Definitly looks worth it to me.

mal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KBenloucif said...

Oh my gosh... beautiful. The starfruit is so lovely! I'm going to start buying starfruit just to put on the rim of my drinks...

I want to partake in the cocktail party!!!