Saturday, March 10, 2007

A Brief Return to Oak Park

So for my first breakfast at home, I made this cute little thing you see below. It involved a vegan sausage patty, which left behind some delicious juices for me to cook my two egg whites in. The gala apple slices had some sunflower butter [peanut butter made with sunflower seeds instead of peanuts] for dipping, there was skim milk, and i watched Weeds while I ate it to complete the experience.

However, that was far from the most exciting thing I ate today. Check my other blog for details [picospalate.blogspot.com]

-Linni
Oak Park, IL

p.s. i also made chocolate chip banana bundt cake that is literally the most irresistible form of banana bread ive ever made. i am having trouble keeping myself from eating it.

1 comment:

mal said...

way cute!
Fuck I wish I got to be home with you in the spring, we could go to OPAC and walk to the library and
I LOVE oak park in the spring!