Saturday, April 21, 2007

How We Do 4-20

I made dinner tonight.
Ashley had been wanting scalloped potatoes, so we did those. I also tossed together a spinach chicken salad with a whole hodge podge of veggies from the MP and dried cranberries and apples.

I also made these little individual pizzas that are sposed to be made on boboli crust, but i bought this middle eastern doughey amazing stuff from TJ's. it has sweet cream cheese and apples cooked with cinnamon, sugar, butter--all that good stuff.

Yesterday, I made Oreo Cookie Magic cupcakes for Megan to mimic her favorite 21 choices flavor, which has cookie dough, sprinkles, and oreos. I put a ball of cookie dough in each vanilla cupcake and made oreo sprinkle frosting and voila--oreo cookie magic! I made them with the kitchen blocked off so she wouldn't see, but Campo thought we were making pot brownies for sure.

No comments: