Friday, January 26, 2007

Cinci Eats!


Breaking the Fast: One bowl of extra raisiny raisin bran.

Munching the Lunch: One and one half pieces of extra fluffy pita bread with extra lemony greek hummus, and one extra sweet guava juice box.

Maxin The Snack: One extra soft string cheese (you know you love it like that), One extra melt in your mouth satisfaction filled package of Milano mint cookies (by way of the Cal Gal).

The Winner's Dinner: One extra warm and crispy tailor made Quesadilla (Monterey Jack, Colby, Mozarella, Chedder, Cilantro, Onion) and one glass of cranberry raspberry juice.


The future looks bright for the morning, I predict a fast breaker of a mango/strawberry smoothie and toasted bagel with cream cheese!


*I can't find my camera to document these extraordinary feats of munching, but here is a picture of my extra-kitcheny kitchen for those of you who haven't seen it, i.e. almost all of you.

2 comments:

Elk Warrior said...

First off, sweet kitchen, hopefully I'll get to see it sometime. Secondatively, mint Milanos are my hot jam.

Linni said...

dude, i hate the soft warm string cheese. it's gotta be fresh out of the fridge, just like milk. in fact i think that's how i prefer all of my dairy products. maybe that's just a thing i have.

also though, is that really why it's called breakfast? i can't believe i never knew that!