Thursday, January 25, 2007

I thought it tasted ok...

BREAKFAST!

Apple Cinnamon instant oatmeal (generic brand prepared in a microwave because thats all I gots) with a glass of Propel fitness water and protein shake.

Actually the protein shake in the propel was much better than I thought...

And I haveta thank Linni again for introducing to the stuff

LUNCH!

3.00 sandwich?!?!?! C'BON! Not worth it. It had some sprouts, cucumber, and some type of white substance...I assumed it was cream cheese... It was also made worse when I dropped it on the ground.

That meal was complimented with Sun Chips and a Diet Pepsi.

LUNCH II!
Lean Cuisine baked chicken.

Stuffing, chicken, and mashed potatoes...Absolutely fantastic

$2.50

DINNER!
Jimmy Johns

A number 10: "The Hunter's Club"

-Lettuce
-Sprouts
-Cheese
-Roast Beef
-Tobasco (added later)

Followed by a side of salt and vinegar Kettle Chips killed with Tobasco and my final Diet Pepsi



-The Lord Mulligan
Dekalb, IL

No comments: