Wednesday, January 24, 2007

my gumption is a function of my consumption

Today in the Life - 1.24.07

8:30 A.M. - Apples 'n Cinnamon oatmeal.
2:45 P.M - Footlong Subway Italian BMT with 'the works' and three chocolate chip cookies*
Midnight - A small Italian Beef sandwich with sweet peppers and some potato salad. **

*indicates that this meal made me fall victim to "the 'itis" and put me to sleep from 4 P.M to 8 P.M.
** The beef was purchased at 'Serellis' Beef' on North Ave. Beef and peppersheated in juice on the stove and poured over an Italian bread bun.

Liquids:
1 glass orange juice, 3 glasses of water, 1 cup of coffee, and 3 cheap 'tallboy' beers.

Notes:
•It was not a terribly eventful day for my digestive tract, though both sandwiches i ate today are world renowned for their ability to "hit the spot."
•Today was not indicative of my recent consumption trends of small snacks throughout the day, nor my recent vegetarian eating habits.
•I am expecting a firm, supple bowel movement at 7:30 A.M tomorrow.

-Steffan
Logan Square, Chicago IL

2 comments:

Linni said...

firm supple bowel movements--the best kind of bowel movements.

Elk Warrior said...

Three Subway cookies? Truly a member of the Fat Pack. Well done.