Friday, January 26, 2007

Fat & Fatty's

So, Brendo, Zarin, and myself were checkin out 7-11 to see what tasty treats they had to offer. Brendo decided on a Twix bar, Zarin snagged a Monster energy drink, I didn't see anything I felt like eating. But ho ho ho- what's this? Zarin walks up to me with a pint of ice cream. But it wasn't just any pint of ice cream dear readers, it was Ben & Jerry's American Pie Limited Batch. Facrangles! It's apple pie ice cream with apple and pie crust pieces. Yes please hello. So, he's gets that, and I wander over to the freezer to see what else ol' B & J's has for me. After about five minutes of deliberation between me and Brendo, I decided on the Banana Split. It's banana and strawberry ice cream with walnuts, fudge chunks, and a fudge swirl. Deal with it. As I write this, I'm stuffing my fat face with both ice creams while Zarin and Brendo play NFL Blitz on N64. Best night ever? Or worst night never? You decide.
- E
Oak Park, IL

2 comments:

Linni said...

i appreciate the thought that obviously went into this picture--lid props, decorative spoon flourishes--very nice.

Korlin said...

Fuck. Sometimes I hate Germany... I mean, we only recently started to import B&J, but it is RIDICULOUSLY expensive... and we don't get all the diefferent choices. But you know what? I'll take my camera to the chocolate section soon. HARHARHAR!